To Much To Do
This is the life of an MCCer. We either have too much to do or not enough. Many days I feel quite overwhelmed at all I have to do and how I am to do it. Having so much work to do I then feel like I never have the time to do all that I want to do to relax and rejuvenate as well. I always wondered about God and how God is the three in one. I decided it makes a lot of sense. Three can do a lot more than one so why not be three. I decided put this to practice.
This is the life of an MCCer. We either have too much to do or not enough. Many days I feel quite overwhelmed at all I have to do and how I am to do it. Having so much work to do I then feel like I never have the time to do all that I want to do to relax and rejuvenate as well. I always wondered about God and how God is the three in one. I decided it makes a lot of sense. Three can do a lot more than one so why not be three. I decided put this to practice.

It Really Works!
1 comment:
You, my friend, are hilarious! -C
Post a Comment