Nadia finally made friends with Jon in our past visit to Beira. From the beginning, Jon has been the only one that Nadia has not warmed up to. For being such a nice, warm guy, we cannot figure this out. Maybe there is something untrustworthy in his big smile. Who knows. But they finally made friends, or at least for a couple days and than she was back to avoiding him like before.
Besides resisting Jon's advances, Nadia's other accomplishments of late:
- Singing almost the entire ABC song, Doe a Deer, Daisy Daisy and Little Teapot
- Saying the verse "We all like sheep have gone astray, etc." through to the end.
- Throwing a tantrum that makes her bed jump and make a horrible racket against the wall.
- Take her shoes off by herself
- Climb in and out of her carseat, booster seat and stroller by herself
- Rinse dishes: She hands them to daddy while they sing together